Farmers Retreat Cafe
Once on site we like to ensure that all of our farmers, both young and old, are kept well fed and watered! We have our main ‘Farmers’ Retreat Cafe’ and also an ‘Ice-cream Van’ for you to visit while you are with us.
No visit to Manydown would be complete without spending some time in our Farmers’ Retreat Cafe, a place where all of our tired little farmers from their sheep racing can re-charge and fill their tummies ready for more farming fun!
You’ll find a great selection of hot and cold food as well as hot and cold drinks. Here is an idea of our Farmers’ Retreat menu:
- Freshly cooked Manydown Beef Burgers (£3.50)
- Freshly cooked Vege-burger (£3.00)
- Award winning Manydown Hot Dogs (£2.50)
- Bacon Butty’s (£3.00)
- Freshly made sandwiches with a selection of fillings (from £2.50)
- Freshly made baguettes with a selection of fillings (from £3.00)
- Jacket potatoes with a selection of fillings (£4.00)
- Soup of the day with roll and butter (£3.50)
- Chips (£2.00)
- Salad boxes
- Freshly made cappuccinos, lattes, & teas
- Large selection of cold drinks and kids juices
- Fresh Fruit
- Crisps and snacks
*Picnics – You are more than welcome to bring a picnic to our site but please make sure you take all your rubbish away with you, the bins are for our food customers only.
See it here!
Daisy’s Dairy Shack
We can also do fantastic cappuccinos and lattes.
You will also find a great selection of snacks, cold drinks and a range of sweets.